- Strengthening and enhancing the following areas of knowledge: Social-emotional, Cognitive, Physical (fine and gross motor), Expressive Arts, Language, Math, and Science and Technology.
- Specially designed activities for every age.
- Children learn in a personalized way because each is important to us.
- Children “learn while having fun”.
- Social-emotional activities.
- Active learning.
- Inquiries and explorers.
- Research-based curriculum.
- We work on topics of interest every month, for example, My community and the animal kingdom, among others, which offers fun and interesting activities and learning experiences for our little ones.
We work through projects based on the interests of the child. Their opinion is important to us: What they think, feel, and want to know about the different topics.
Our daily routine has special and important activities such as Circle time, Story time, and Music time. We also have free play in all the different centers, like science, art, literature, manipulative, blocks, and cooking.
Our curriculum is always improving and changing.