Spanish for fun! provides an integral educational program considering the following components:
- Our students become bilingual by learning Spanish in a very natural and active environment.
- Sff! Provides a safe, healthy, fulfilling and enjoyable environment for the child.
- Sff! curriculum is designed with enriching activities for children.
- To develop the individual skills and abilities.
- To promote social skills through play in group activities and learning centers
- We respect and consider different learning styles.
- We maintain continuous communication with the parents.
- We include the community in our activities.
- Sff! respects the individuality of each child, their interests and characteristics at the different ages and stages.
- For that reason, we provide a learning based on exploration, curiosity and the stimulation of creativity. Our curriculum “Active Hands –Active Minds” is always giving children meaningful experiences.
Our curriculum is based on the Creative Curriculum, approved by NC, and is adapted according to the needs and objectives that we want to achieve with our children aged 6 weeks to 4 years old.
Our curriculum has a guide of specific activities for each stage of the child’s development: infants, toddlers, and preschool.
The curriculum is focused on:
- Strengthening and enhancing all areas of emotional, cognitive, motor, social development, and language.
- Specially designed activities for every age.
- Children learn in a personalized way because each one of them is important to us.
- Children “learn while having fun”.
- Social-emotional activities.
- Active learning.
- Spirit of Inquiry and exploration.
- Research-based curriculum.
We learn new vocabulary from new themes every month, for example, My community, Animal Kingdom, Plant Kingdom, offering fun and interesting activities for our students.
We work on projects appointed by the interest of the children. Their opinion is important to us, what they think, what they feel and what they want to know about the different topics.
In our daily routine, we have special, important individual and group activities like Circle time, story time, music time, we work on Center activities like science, art, literature, manipulative, blogs.
Our program is designed to foster your child’s development in diversity, integration, and acceptance. Learning a second language in an enriched environment at a very young age gives children a tremendous learning advantage for their future.
Our students become bilingual in a natural way with a structured play-based curriculum, learning while having fun.
Our experienced staff is native Spanish speaking and will help your child excel in the different areas of development with love and care. It’s not just care, it’s smart care!